Login Theme Color Topics Posts Members
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Username:
Password:
462 586 total members: 36
Latest Member: Jacob Croy

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First Time I Really Met Lynn  (Read 1765 times)
rick
Celtic Newbie

« on: April 05, 2010, 02:23:39 PM »

My very first CW show was last spring. Though Lynn has performed with them a few times, there was not any recordings as of yet. So this was my very first time to see Lynn live. It was a cold day here in Columbus and I thought I would head downtown a little early to get something to eat before the show. Later I was standing out front of the venue waiting for it to open. I could see the ladies tour buses out front and saw a few of them walk back and forth.

I saw this one lady walk by several times and thought she really looked familiar. All I have seen of Lynn and Alex so far were pictures and some videos. She had a heavy hat on and her winter coat. It was hard to really make out for sure if she was Lynn. I did say hello to Chloë and Máiréad earlier and also spoke to David. Very nice gentleman. But I kept looking at this lady and was almost sure she was Lynn. I did not say hello because if it was not her than I would feel like a fool. I told myself that when I get in there and I see her on the stage, I would really feel like an idiot.

Well guess what? When I was in the theatre and Lynn walks out on stage I knew at that moment that she was the same girl I saw outside.  I regretted not welcoming her to Columbus, but I let it go and just enjoyed my very first CW show.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: