Login Theme Color Topics Posts Members
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Username:
Password:
462 586 total members: 36
Latest Member: Jacob Croy

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman To Perform March 19 At Mellon Arena  (Read 1667 times)
Don
Administrator
Celtic Sr. Member

« on: December 08, 2009, 10:41:24 PM »

Celtic Woman will perform March 19 at Mellon Arena, Uptown, as part of a 60-city, 79-concert North American tour.

The tour by the vocal quintet, backed by singers, an Irish percussion ensemble and an orchestra, will be in support of its new album, "Songs from the Heart." The album and accompanying DVD will be available January 26.

Besides Celtic folk music for which the group is famous, the album also features their versions of "Amazing Grace," Jimmy Webb's "The Moon's a Harsh Mistress" and Billy Joel's "Goodnight My Angel."

Tickets go on sale Monday and will be $45, $58 and $71. Details: 800-745-3000.

By Bob Karlovits,
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Pittsburgh, PA
Monday, December 7, 2009

Always Remember All Things Are Possible With God !!
Larry
Celtic Newbie

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 02:04:54 PM »

Impression from Songs from the Heat: I saw the show "Songs from the Heart" on my PBS station this past weekend and have to say I was disappointed. The ole zing that CW had seemed to be gone on this one, IMO. I've certainly seen them perform better shows but maybe they'll rebound with something far better next year, we'll have to wait and see.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: