Login Theme Color Topics Posts Members
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Username:
Password:
462 586 total members: 36
Latest Member: Jacob Croy

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman Coming To Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY 6/16/2009 7:30 PM  (Read 1609 times)
Don
Administrator
Celtic Sr. Member

« on: May 29, 2009, 03:12:47 AM »

The international sensation Celtic Woman returns with their new tour 'Isle of Hope.' Following the smash success of four chart topping albums and PBS televisions specials, the Isle of Hope Tour features many brand new heart stirring songs, plus all the classics you know and love. Come join the girls of Celtic Woman - Chloë, Lisa, Alex, Lynn and Máiréad.

eXaminer.com
Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY
5/29/2009
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 03:17:25 AM by Don » Logged

Always Remember All Things Are Possible With God !!
Starman
Celtic Newbie

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 11:42:44 PM »

I'll be there Don!  Three of us at least from the Mairead forum will be there!  Are you going?  I'll be watching for you!  (I should have posted this earlier  doh).  I seem to always be a step behind these days!  Grin
Larry
Celtic Newbie

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 02:07:49 AM »

I for one would like to see a "mini" review of the show if one of you don't mind. I, do to health reasons, didn't make the show in my area so I'm hopeful for new years. Anyway, how's about a few words as to what you thought of the show.  "Thanks"

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: