Login Theme Color Topics Posts Members
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Username:
Password:
462 586 total members: 36
Latest Member: Jacob Croy

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chloe is taking a break from Celtic Woman  (Read 4404 times)
Don
Administrator
Celtic Sr. Member

« on: August 10, 2013, 04:14:16 AM »

Chloë

We’d like to take this time to announce that Chloë is taking a break from Celtic Woman to pursue solo projects. We are very happy for Chloë and wish her the very best. We look forward to working with Chloë again in the future.

Chloë statement

As most of you know by now, Celtic Woman have announced my decision to part ways. After almost ten wonderful years with Celtic Woman, it’s with a bittersweet heart that I’ve decided the time has come for me to spend some time focusing on other projects. This was no overnight decision. It has been the outcome of a lot of consideration over the last few months.

If you know one thing about us Celtic gals…it’s that we like to travel!!! With the last few years being so busy, our hectic schedules haven’t allowed much room to do some of the things creatively I’ve personally wanted to do for quite some time now. Along with Celtic Woman’s evolving nature, I feel it has naturally come at a good point for me to embark on a new adventure. Everyday I genuinely feel so lucky to have been a part of this incredible journey from the very beginning. I’m so thankful Celtic Woman has given me this fantastic platform to do what I love and to share it with you all over the world. To have travelled the four corners of the globe and to have had the great honor of bringing our music to people everywhere and the memories that has created is something I will cherish as long as I live.

The last nine years of my life would not have been the same without getting to see so many of your lovely faces, to meet you and to hear so many of your amazing stories of how the music we create within Celtic Woman has touched your lives in some way. You will never know how much the generosity of your beautiful cards, letters, gifts, tweets, Facebook messages, paintings and photo albums throughout the years have meant to me. My heart will always lie with you, the fans. I want you all to know how incredibly grateful I am that you continue to love and support me and knowing I can move forward in my life with that makes me believe anything is possible and inspires me to strive for bigger and better.

As always, I want to wish all my love and continued success to my Celtic family. To our insanely talented cast and crew, my dear pals in the band, to David for creating so much wonderful music for us over the years and to all my beautiful Celtic sisters who have shared this journey with me and to my amazing fans and friends all over the world…thank you for being such a massive and incredible part of my life! I’m so thrilled to share this crazy and busy time with you! I can’t wait for the exciting times ahead!

I love you all!

Here’s to the next chapter!

Chloë xxx

Aug 5 2013

Always Remember All Things Are Possible With God !!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: